Thursday, March 30, 2017

♥ Soulmate ♥



I was living for sure, living like a flower,
Which tilts towards the ground, in its darkest hour.
There was nothing left, no happiness was there,
The chances of retrieval were very very rare.

I was disheartened with life, until one fine day,
Which brightened my life, like a new sun ray.
Love buds blossomed, in my heart again,
I could feel the sunshine, even in heavy rain.

It seemed like a dream, one can't explain,
I was totally confused, "Am I in Love again?"
Was it Love, Crush, Attraction or Infatuation?
I was troubled, with the whole situation.

He replenished me with his love and kindness,
Showed me what true love is, blew away my blindness.
I am God's most favorite child, I know for sure,
Coz I'm blessed with an angel, with a heart so pure.

I have my fingers crossed with only one prayer,
Our love grows stronger and is rarest of the rare
I want you to know, one thing clear and straight,
You're My Man, My World, and My "Eternal Soulmate"...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment